After you apply to UCF Checklist
Your Success Coach will assist you with checking your admission status.
- If you submitted your application on or after 8/1/2021 or completed a Term Change Request, log into the Future Knight Portal, Application Status Page to see if all required documents and transcripts have been received. This is also where you will see an admission decision. Check this page often to see if additional items were added.
- If you submitted your application prior to 8/1/2021, check the myUCF Portal for your admission status.
Even if you do not plan to participate in commencement activities, you must apply to graduate to have your AA/AS posted on your transcript or for the degree to be awarded.
Submit free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov.
- UCF Priority Deadline is December 1st
- UCF School Code: 003954
Once you are offered admission complete these steps:
- Virtual Web-content about the University and your Academic College and Major
- Virtual UCF Success Session on selected date
- Virtual Advising and Course Enrollment on selected date
During orientation registration you will select a specific date for your virtual UCF Success Session and Virtual Advising and Course Enrollment components.
The virtual Web-content about the University and your Academic College and Major is available online and can be completed at your own pace, but must be done prior to Advising and Course Enrollment selected date.
Once admitted, the Residency Declaration form will be added to your status page in the Future Knight Portal as a required document. You will be required to upload documents within that form, if necessary, to support your claim. If you applied prior to 8/1/2021, check your residency status in the myUCF portal.
myKnight Audit will show you which transfer courses meet degree requirements and outstanding courses that remain to complete your degree. Any In-Progress courses will require a final official transcript to record the appropriate grade.
If you had courses in progress when you applied or if a degree was awarded since application, send transcripts electronically or mail to the Undergraduate Admissions office in the original, sealed envelope.
- Office of Undergraduate Admission
University of Central Florida
PO Box 160111
Orlando, FL 32816-0111
You are required to attend the meetings on the dates you select during registration, make sure you are available and arrive promptly to avoid cancellation.
Registration is by Enrollment Appointment and can only be completed once orientation and immunization holds have been resolved. Use mySchedule Builder to help you generate all possible schedule combinations based on your course selections, allowing you to evaluate which schedule of classes will work best for you and register for them. You must enroll for the term indicated on your admission letter.