- UCF Priority Deadline is December 1st
- UCF School Code: 003954
- Follow instructions to get your NID and NID password
- Return to my.ucf.edu to log on
- Click on Student Self Service => Undergraduate Admissions => Application Status
- Locate UCF ID by logging into myUCF and click on Student Self Service => Personal information => UCF ID Info
For more information and to sign up visit knightsemail.ucf.edu. ALL official UCF communication will be sent via Knights Email. No other email address will be used.
- Please visit: studenthealth.ucf.edu/immunizations/. Watch the video to learn more about the immunization requirements and how to set up your Med+Proctor profile to submit your records.
- For more information and to register for orientation visit orientation.ucf.edu.
- Check Application Status file for current residency and fee invoice once registered for class. If “pending” or “non-Florida”, you may need to provide additional documents.
- Print academic degree audit. For instructions visit: registrar.ucf.edu/my-knight-audit.
- If your major is at a UCF Connect location, schedule an appointment with your Success Coach
- Students with an Orlando (main or UCF Downtown campuses) major will meet with an advisor during their Orlando orientation
If you had courses in progress when you applied or if a degree was awarded since application. Send transcripts electronically, mail to Undergraduate Admissions Office (address on reverse), or hand carry to a UCF Connect location in original, sealed envelope.