DirectConnect to UCF
- Guaranteed admission to UCF (consistent with university policy) with an earned Associate of Arts (AA) or articulated Associate of Science (AS) degree from one our partners
- Shorter time to degree completion with personalized Success Coaching
- Smooth pathway for engagement, advisement, admissions, orientation and registration
- Access to UCF campuses, student services, activities and events
DirectConnect to UCF Success Coaches
Our Success Coaches are your point of contact for support, guidance and assistance throughout your UCF journey.
- Be ready to talk about yourself!!
- Bring unofficial copies of all your transcripts
- Know your career interest and be aware of your skills and abilities
- Understand whether you are in an AA or AS degree program
Applying for Admission to UCF
- Application deadlines:
- Fall: No later than July 1
- Spring: No later than November 1
- Summer: No later than March 1
- Fall: No later than March 1
- Spring: No later than September 1
- Summer: No later than January 1
- Online Undergraduate Admission application
- Pay the admission application fee online
- Official transcripts from each and every college or university attended
- If applicable: Official test scores (CLEP, IB, AICE, etc.)
- If not a US citizen: Documents related to status
- High school transcripts (if two years of a foreign language was taken)
Note: Transcripts for all institutions attended and other relevant documents must be received before Undergraduate Admissions will review your application for admission.
Your UCFID is the number you will use to identify yourself when you call or visit offices across campus, including Undergraduate Admissions. To obtain your UCFID, go to myUCF portal, click “Sign On”, log in using your NID and password, click Student Self Service > Personal Information > UCFID Info. This page will display your UCFID, your NID, and your UCFID Card number, once you have been issued one.
- Click on the “Student Self Service” link on the left side menu.
- Scroll down to the sixth option and click on “Undergraduate Admissions”.
- The third sub-topic is titled “Application Status.”
UCF Online students should complete the immunization form. No documentation is required
The completed immunization form and supporting documents may be uploaded to Student Health Services.
- Location: Undergraduate Affairs Location: Education Complex, Room 110 and Union West at Creative Village, Suite 200
- Phone: 407-823-3723
- Location: Suite 201
- Phone: 407-903-8056
- Location: Classroom Building 1, Suite 302H
- Phone: 407-823-1112
Yes! If you are applying with an A.A. degree from one of our DirectConnect to UCF partners or a Florida public state college, you may be eligible to apply for a UCF Transfer Scholarship. To be considered, you must:
- Submit a UCF Transfer Scholarship Application by the published deadline
- Transfer to UCF with an A.A. degree from a Florida public community/state college during the fall semester