You will receive an admission decision once we have your application, application fee, and all your supporting documentation.
- Office of Undergraduate Admission
University of Central Florida
PO Box 160111
Orlando, FL 32816-0111
- Transcripts from all colleges attended (electronic/mail/sealed envelope to hand carry in)
- High school transcripts (if applicable)*
- Official AICE, CLEP, IB, AP and TOEFL/IELTS score, if applicable
- Two of the three document information is required
- Dependent (23 years old or younger)—parents should complete form using their documents (some exceptions may apply)
- Independent (24 years old and up) use your documents
If the actual documents listed above or additional documentation is required, you will receive a letter from undergraduate admissions that details additional requirements.
Fall: July 1
Spring: November 1
Summer: March 1
May 1st: Fall deadline for students earning the Associate’s degree and high school diploma concurrently
- If you attended any international educational institutions, official course-by-course evaluation is required from Josef Silny & Associates or World Education Services for all international post-secondary (college or university coursework, if applicable).
- *High school transcripts may be required to demonstrate completion of the foreign language admission requirement.
- *High school transcripts are not required for transfers with an awarded A.A. degree from a Florida public state college or university if initially entered the state college or university
fall 2014-15 or after.