Dual Enrolled Checklist
You will receive an admission decision once we have your application, application fee, and all your supporting documentation.
Apply to UCF in the fall of senior year of high school (September – November)
- Create your Med+Proctor account
- Download and complete the Immunization form
- Upload the completed form and, if necessary, any required documentation to your Med+Proctor account
Fall: May 1
Spring: November 1
Summer: March 1
May 1st: Fall deadline for students earning the Associate’s degree and high school diploma concurrently
- If you attended any international educational institutions, please review the requirements regarding evaluation of these credits.
- *High school transcripts may be required to demonstrate completion of the foreign language admission requirement.
- *High school transcripts are not required for transfers with an awarded A.A. degree from a Florida public state college or university if initially entered the state college or university fall 2014-15 or after.