No, you do not need to send any transcripts, but be sure to complete the Self-Provided Academic Record for Knights (SPARK) form. This form allows you to self-report your high school courses and grades. Submit a final high school transcript once you graduate and the state college partner transcript once you earn your AA. You should send both final transcripts immediately after the degree and graduation date are posted.